About your Visit
Gynecological Services in Westerville, OH
Women’s Integrative Medicine Obstetrics and Gynecology office hours are subject to change based on the physician’s emergency call schedule. We forward our phones in the evening to our answering service by about 4:00 pm. If you have any urgent concerns after hours, please call our office at 380-201-3390 and follow the directions to reach the answering service.
We work very hard to accommodate our patients with appointments. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to allow adequate time for you to complete any required forms and give us updated insurance or contact information. If you arrive very early for your appointment, we will try to see you sooner if possible. If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, you may be asked to reschedule. Patients who routinely miss appointments may be discharged from the practice.
About Your Visit
What to bring with you to your appointment?
- NEW PATIENT Registration – please note you will receive an email to sign up for the patient portal as well as a text message to patient registration forms prior to your appointment. Please try to complete registration before your appointment.
- INSURANCE CARD
- FORM OF ID
- List of medications
- Any previous health records
Office hours & appointments
- Mon thru Friday 8 am until 4 pm
- Emergency calls after hours must be made to the main phone number at your regular office location. After-hours calls will be forwarded to our answering service, who will page the physician on-call. A physician is on-call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Billing and insurance
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details. Please contact your insurance company directly to find out if our providers
are considered in-network with your plan
- Please note that annual well visits do not include discussion of new problems, new health issues, if addressed may result in additional charges and a greater out of pocket responsibility for the patient.